Position: Product Designer (UI/UX)
Experience: 3-6 years
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Designer (UI/ UX) responsible for building an effective user experience. By working cross-functionally, you will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Drive the design of our products from initial concept through to final implementation.
- Leverage visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography, and color.
- Adopting user-centric approach to design and a working understanding of how to apply user research data
- 360 degree product design to cover all use cases for different personas and journey phases
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- 3-6 Years of experience in product design/interaction design
- Proficiency with a range of interaction design, visualisation, and rapid design and prototyping tools
- Proven experience driving complex design issues across multi-disciplinary groups.
We offer an innovative, fast paced, and entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the centre of leading change by leveraging technology and creating boundless impact in the Global Visual E-commerce ecosystem.
Dresma is an aggressively growing SAAS based product company started in 2019 by INSEAD and Cornell alumni. Our vision is to disrupt the way visual content is created today and empower online sellers to get high quality 2D images, videos and AR content at a fraction of the current cost and time. We envision offering solutions to simplify and scale image/video production for mass digital consumption. With marquee customers like Amazon, Reliance, Walmart and Nordstrom in our portfolio in under 2 years, the Dresma team is all set to launch the DoMyShoot application for online sellers across the globe
- High Growth Start up
- Subsidiary of US based company
- Stock Options
- 5 day week
- Flexi, hybrid work culture