Top 10 Conversational AI Platforms for 2022
Conversational AI is a technology that enables businesses to have automated interactions with their consumers. These talks can take place in text or audio format and on any messaging or voice-based communication platform.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has progressed to the point that it can accurately replicate the way a human speaks. These human-like dialogs are powered by natural language processing (NLP). It aids AI in comprehending speech, text, and intent, as well as deciphering various languages and responding like a human would.
In this article, let’s discuss some of the top 10 conversational AI platforms for 2022 –
1. Amazon Lex
Amazon Lex is a subset of Alexa from Amazon. It’s a service for constructing speech and text-based conversational interfaces. It is compatible with all applications.
Amazon Lex has one of the most powerful NLP engines available and it is, therefore, a force to be reckoned with in the conversational AI space.
- Because Amazon Lex is a fully managed service, it automatically scales. There’s no need to be concerned about infrastructure management.
- A simple interface that guides you through the chatbot building and design process.
- Bot deployment across all channels with a single click.
You’ll only pay $32 for a bot that processes 8000 voice requests per month.
MobileMonkey enables users to communicate with their consumers in real-time using popular channels such as web chat, SMS messaging, and social networking platforms such as Facebook Messenger. Omnichat, the company’s unique AI marketing tool, is well-known.
- Integrations that will assist you in generating leads.
- Teams managing multiple chatbot sites will benefit from collaboration tools.
- Facebook Analytics and Ads.
The Pro edition costs $21.75 per month, while the Team version costs $299.
Landbot is a no-code tool that allows you to communicate with potential customers, collect vital data, and provide a unique experience for each individual you speak with.
Intent recognition, contextual assistance, and the capacity to recognize several languages are all included in this product, ensuring that your consumers have the greatest possible conversational experience.
- The free plan comes with 100 monthly conversations, indefinite Chatbots, and several integrations.
- The starter plan has unlimited chats, Facebook messenger, and additional integrations.
- The professional plan offers additional formulae, Google Sheets, Dialogflow, etc.
While the Sandbox plan is free, the Starter plan starts at $36/month and goes up to $119/month.
Cognigy is well-suited to dealing with customers from various demographics, speaking various languages, and requiring various solutions.
This tool can not only enhance customer interactions but also connect customers to the right departments, assist employees in solving complex problems, and drive smart processes.
- Digital agents that talk to customers in their language.
- Consistent, round-the-clock communication across the methods used by your customers.
- Scalable systems that protect all data.
- With their thorough analytics functionality, you can improve client happiness.
You can begin with a free trial and then the fee will be determined based on your needs.
Ideta uses extensive NLP training to scan customer conversations for context and intent in real-time to adapt to new business. It also offers practical insights into client data through its analytics feature.
This cloud-based conversational AI platform can not only build AI chatbots but also allow developers to create multiple test scenarios or conversations to check the performance of the bot before deploying it.
- Building bots do not require any coding knowledge. Bots tailored to Ideta’s integrated partners can be created.
- You can host your bot on Google, Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Allows creating a chatbot using NLP.
The Starter plan starts at $22.50/month while the Professional and Enterprise plans are in the range of $355 and $712 per month.
Acquire is a chatbot platform that is trained to answer frequently requested questions, freeing up employees to focus on more difficult challenges and functions.
The platform can be used by non-tech users as well since it doesn’t require any coding knowledge. Along with being simple to use and navigate, Acquire offers strong analytics features.
- With a straightforward and customized dashboard, you can improve the chatbot’s performance.
- In less than a day, you can master the platform.
The quote is based on user requirements.
Feedyou is one of the AI conversational platforms that offer unique solutions for specific company needs. They use strong AI technology to automate chatbot dialogue, which is configured based on their three primary business functions – HR, sales, and customer support.
What’s likable about this platform is its easy scalability without any effect on data security. It is also well-equipped to carry out employee surveys and support transactions.
- A full no-code platform for designing and maintaining virtual assistants with a conversational designer.
- Across all channels, a single virtual assistant with total data security.
- Over 30 ready-to-use integrations, plus the flexibility to create new ones for internal CRM, ERP, ATS, and eCommerce platforms.
Their ready-to-use staff assistance system costs $536 per month, plus a one-time setup fee of $1608.
Customers may transform their interaction with Sparkcentral. The application supports Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, SMS messaging, and other services.
A product by Hootsuite, Sparkcentral offers a SaaS platform to listen, support, and engage with your customers. It is also easy to use and works seamlessly with various third-party software.
- The Automated Message Distribution Platform handles everything. This solution may be integrated with AI chatbot systems, allowing your team to handle more discussions from messaging platforms swiftly and efficiently.
- Your live support crew and virtual agents can even work together.
This tool starts from $600/month without a free trial.
With the help of AI chatbots, SAP Conversational AI helps you to automate different operations and improve customer service. Top-tier language technology and end-to-end bot creation fuel the tool.
- To improve your customer’s chatting experience, your bot can analyze language and examine vital facts.
- Bots may switch between languages in the middle of a chat, which is convenient.
- Both SAP and non-SAP tools are supported by the platform.
This has a fixed rate of $358 with 1000 chats a month.
ConvyAI is one of the most promising AI conversational platforms currently available. It’s better than other upcoming platforms because of its focus on providing clients with an omnichannel experience and assisting them whenever and wherever they need it.
- Excellent ‘one-contact’ query response that boosts client satisfaction.
- Bring in a human agent without jeopardizing the customer’s experience.
- From simple chatbots to automated aided chatbots with context awareness.
You will need to contact their sales team to get a pricing quote.
We shared with you the 10 best conversational AI platforms that you can use in 2022 to give your app/website visitors a convenient way to communicate with your business.
While this was not an exhaustive list by any means, it will give you a good idea about some of the best tools in the market.
We would love to know if you finalized any of these tools. Let us know in the comments.
If you enjoyed reading this article, you can find more of such insightful pieces on Dresma blog.